Ingredients for 2 servings
For the potato-Spaghetti
- 700 g potatoes, waxy peel – and –
- 200 g of carrots – peel and cut into 4 cm long, very thin strips
- 1 mild red chilli – remove seeds and cut into thin rings
- 2 TBSP pine nuts
Liquid ingredients and spices
- 3 TABLESPOONS peanut oil
- 6 TABLESPOONS Tamari (or soy sauce)
- 1 TBSP Yaconsirup
- Crystal salt
- Pepper from the mill
- 2 TBSP finely chopped parsley
- 1 TBSP finely chopped rosemary
Preparation time about 20 minutes cooking/baking time about 15 minutes
The potatoes, turning with a spiral cutter in Spaghetti Form, and immediately in a bowl with cold water (this prevents Oxidation).
Then drain the water and add the potatoes again in fresh water soak, the starch is washed (this makes a nicer crust) later in the Roast.
The peanut oil in a frying pan and the Spaghetti, Stirring constantly, about 2 Min. sear. The carrots and mix for a further 3 Min. sear. The heat reduce the Chili for 10 Min. fry.
The rosemary and add Tamari and then add the Yaconsirup stir. The Whole 2 Min. simmer, season with salt and pepper and the parsley.
The potato Spaghetti on two plates and sprinkle with pine nuts sprinkled enjoy.
Nutritional values per Serving
- Calories: 547 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 73 g
- Protein: 13 g
- Fat: 21 g