In Germany 185.457 people have been positive for the Coronavirus tested. The health from the messages of the Country and social ministries on Wednesday. Of the 408 cases more than on Wednesday.
No province remained cases without a new Corona. Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania reported a reinfection.
Here you will find the currently reported Figures by the health ministries of the countries.
- Baden-Württemberg: 35.059 (1802 Deaths)
- Bavaria: 47.539 (2532 Deaths)
- Berlin: 7164 (208 Deaths)
- Brandenburg: 3309 (170 Deaths)
- Bremen: 1574 (45 Deaths)
- Hamburg: 5133 (227 Deaths)
- Hesse: 10.296 (489 Deaths)
- Mecklenburg-Vorpommern: 779 (20 Deaths) *
- Lower Saxony: 12.730 (612 Deaths)
- North Rhine-Westphalia: 38.982 (1641 Deaths)
- Rhineland-Palatinate: 6819 (231 Deaths)
- Saarland: 2751 (170 Deaths)
- Saxony: 5341 (216 Deaths)
- Saxony-Anhalt: 1733 (56 Deaths)
- Schleswig-Holstein: 3116 (148 Deaths)
- Thuringia: 3132 (171 Deaths)
Total (As Of 11.06., 19.47 PM): 185.457 (8738 Deaths)
The Day Before (As 10.06., 19.32 PM): 185.049 (8718 Deaths)
Source to be Infected – and death-figures: country health and social ministries.
The number of Healed, according to the Robert Koch Institute in Germany, at around 171.200.
Currently, the RKI reported reproduction number: 0,88 (as of 11.06.)
So far, 8738 people have died from the effects of the Coronavirus. The number of Recovering is according to the Robert Koch-Institute in 171.200. Thus, there are currently only 5500 acutely Infected. The day before, there were 5600. The R-value is increased again marginally and is located at 0.88. This indicates how many other people an Infected person infects on average.
Over 30 degrees and tropical nights: Here beware of heat stress applies on the weekend
The Weather Channel is Over 30 degrees and tropical nights: Here on the weekend, beware of heat stress