Ingredients for 2 servings
For the Cabbage-soup
- 200 g Savoy cabbage – crushing of coarse
- 150 g pineapple coarse crushing
- 100 g mushrooms – cut into slices
- 100 g carrots – peel and cut into rings
- ½ Pepper, mild red chili – remove seeds and cut into thin rings
- 2 TBSP cashews – fat-free roasting and coarsely chop
Liquid ingredients and spices
- 600 ml vegetable broth
- 50 ml of soy cream
- 3 TABLESPOONS peanut oil
- 2 TBSP Tamari (or soy sauce)
- ½ TSP of grated ginger
- Crystal salt
- Pepper from the mill
Preparation time 25 minutes cooking/baking time approx. 20 minutes
2 TABLESPOONS peanut oil in a saucepan and the carrots in about 2 Min. stewing. Then the Cabbage and the ginger and mix for a further 2 Min. steam. Add the vegetable stock and Tamari, salt and pepper.
The Whole bring to a boil, reduce the heat and approx. 10 Min. soft simmer. Then the pineapple and briefly bring to a boil.
The soup in a blender, fill, and blend until fine. Then back in the pot, add the soy cream, stir and season with salt and pepper.
The rest of the peanut oil in a pan and fry the mushrooms in about 3 Min. sear; meanwhile, season with salt and pepper. Then the chilli rings and 1 Min. fry.
The cabbage soup in two deep plates, the Chili mushrooms and cashew nuts and serve sprinkled.
Nutritional values per Serving
- Calories: 367 kcal
- Carbs: 25 g
- Protein: 7 g
- Fat: 22 g