A quiet, restful sleep after a busy day – this is not always self-evident. Certain foods help you to sleep better at night – if they contain the amino acid Tryptophan. It promotes the production of our sleep hormone Melatonin which makes us tired.
If you eat certain foods in the evening, you sleep better. The reason for this is the amino acid Tryptophan. It stimulates the production of the sleep hormone Melatonin, which is why you are tired. Especially in dim light, the hormone comes on full swing. The higher the melatonin level in the evening, the deeper and more relaxed sleep. A positive side effect: Due to Tryptophan, the hormone of happiness Serotonin. The hormone brings a good mood, you can relax and inhibits the appetite.
With the following foods, you can sleep better and are more relaxed:
- Parmesan and Emmental cheese have the highest Tryptophan content of the cheese. You eat also a small amount of carbs in the Form of whole grain bread, pasta or potatoes, the body is able to absorb the amino acid better.
- No matter, whether scrambled or Fried eggs prepared, eggs contain a lot of Tryptophan. Because even the strong Heat does not harm the amino acid.
- Cashews and walnuts are great as a Snack in front of the TV or as a Topping on the salad. They contain healthy Omega-3 fatty acids and also a lot of Tryptophan.
- In oatmeal contains much of the important amino acid. You eat these with milk. Because milk also contains Tryptophan. In addition, the calcium and protein have a positive effect on sleep.
- Or you drink in the evening a Cup of warm cocoa. But please use unsweetened cocoa powder, because only this brings the desired effect. Best offer on BestCheck.de